This was an early Christmas present, but I just had to share! We got a new double stroller and it is great! It's a Phil and Ted's Inline Sport (you can check it out at www.philandteds.com if you are interested) and it adjusts so we can use it with a baby and toddler or with two toddlers. So hopefully we can use it for a couple years! I am still trying to talk Abby into riding more because usually she wants to walk, and having a "new" stroller makes it a little easier since she wants to explore it!
The way to stroller is set up in these pictures, Abby is sitting on the seat above Brian (you can't see Brian unless you know he is there ;) ). When Brian is sitting up, I will move the seats around and Brian will actually be sitting below Abby.
No comments:
Post a Comment