Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Reunion

This weekend we packed up the kids (including William) and headed to Sunset Beach, NC for a reunion with the Clark cousins (My Grandaddy's family).  It was a lot of fun to see lots of family that we haven't seen in a while.  I think it was our wedding 3 1/2 years ago when we last got together!  Although it was very sad to not have Grandaddy there it made me remember how great he was.  I miss him a lot, but it was fun to be reminded of him in his brother and sister ;)

I also got to introduce Abby and Brian to some of their extended family they had not met and they had a blast getting passed around and getting to meet new people.  I just realized how truly blessed I am to have my family!  I love them so much and they do so much for me.  

Of course, I forgot to bring my camera, but I will steal some pictures from Sarah later and post some ;) 

1 comment:

Sarah Nash said...

I missed Grandaddy, too!