posted during the day- so here is how today went (now that everyones
asleep!).
Brian still has his chest tube, even though that is all I wanted out!
I think he will feel like a new man when he gets it out (hopefully Sun
am) because the nurses say they are very uncomfortable for babies. We
got to unhook him from his monitors twice today and take him in the
big playroom, which was a nice change of scenery for him and he needs
to move around more. Abby was in there when we went in the morning and
she was so excited to see him :)
My family is here helping out at the house so Bruce and I can focus on
Brian, and I am so thankful for them and so many great friends and
family that have been praying for us! The doctor today said maybe
Monday he can go home, but we will wait and see. I of course want him
home, but I want him to be ready too!
1 comment:
Kay - it's so nice to see things are going well with Brian. He's such a sweet happy baby with ALL THAT HAIR! Anyway, please keep us posted.
Angela Tucker (Gulliver1)
Post a Comment