On another note - it is FREEZING!! It was 34 degrees outside at 11am this morning. I know for some of you that is not all that cold, but for Charleston, that is crazy cold! I need some more 75 degree days this month ;)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Abby's Second Birthday
Just had to let everyone know - today my baby girl is TWO! I can't believe how fast she has grown . . . She is just so sweet and precious, I couldn 't have asked for a better little girl. I am so blessed, my family is the best :) Tomorrow we are having a birthday party for her (a pizza party, of course ;) ) and all the grandparents (and my brother and sister and Grandma and Clark) are coming in tonight and tomorrow to help her celebrate. Unfortunately, we went for her 2 year check up today and she has an ear infection! I gave her the first dose of Amoxicillin as soon as we got home, and hopefully she will feel like a new person tomorrow for her party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment