Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So it's been a while . . .








I was informed by my awesome sister that I haven't posted in a while.  So, I thought I should update on Brian's first 6 weeks (Yep, he is SIX WEEKS OLD already!) and how the rest of the family is.

We had a couple visits from family - Bebe and Bullet, Aunt Sarah, and Nana, and it was nice to have the help of some more adults ;)  And then the dreaded day came when Bruce went back to work!  I was terrified of keeping Abby and Brian alone, but we have worked out somewhat of a routine now and it is not nearly as scary as I thought it would be.  They are just such great kids!  And, of course, the cutest kids I have ever seen :)


1 comment:

Sarah Nash said...

They're the cutest kids I've ever seen too! Is that going to be Abby's Halloween costume?

Love you guys - can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Tell Bruce we'll miss him :)